Monday, November 02, 2009

Fall Fun!


From now until the end of December is by far my favorite time of the year! Cooler weather, change of colors, Thanksgiving, Christmas, DEER HUNTING! It just doesn't get any better than this! This past weekend was opening weekend of hunting season so it was off to the woods (as if I haven't been spending time there). Loved watching the four-legged creatures but am still waiting for the granddaddy of em all!

Saturday night we loaded up to head to 320 Laird Street for some Fall Festivities! Good thing I already had my costume on! Gracen dressed up like a bee and Addelyn a little duck. I had to eat fifty bowls of gumbo to get filled and Gracen went through the giant jumper a hundred times! Loved it! Claiborne Christian did a great job putting it on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I was disappointed that I didn't get to see them. I got to hear from Granny how cute they were! Thanks for posting the picture!
Tell them Nienie thought they were dressed up so cute & that I love em!
Jeannie (nienie)