Thursday, October 29, 2009

28 Reasons Why I Love My Wife

Today my wife Jodi turns 28 years old! So I thought I'd list 28 reasons why I love her.

1. She is in love with God!
2. She hears the voice of God. (scary sometimes!)
3. She is a wonderful mother!
4. She takes great care of our home!
5. She takes great care of me!
6. She is a wonderful friend to so many people!
7. She is wise!
8. She is absolutely beautiful!
9. She is a "country gal".
10. She is an "off the chain" cook!
11. She is all about family!
12. She is very creative!
13. She is a whole lot of fun to be around!
14. She has an awesome smile!
15. She is very giving!
16. She is a wonderful partner and support in ministry!
17. She is super kind!
18. She is sacrificial!
19. She is content!
20. She has beautiful eyes!
21. She is a respectful and submissive wife!
22. She has a tender heart!
23. She loves animals!
24. She loves to travel and go to different places!
25. She loves sports!
26. She is Godly!
27. She is very helpful!
28. She is a great listener!
and #29 for one to grow on...She has an unbelievable husband!

I love you Jodi and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
27.
28.

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

so sweet!!! and true!

Anonymous said...

I love your wife too!! And I hope she had the greatest day ever!!
love ya Jodi!
Terry Dick

Anonymous said...

We love her too. mom and dad

Anonymous said...

so sweet and true!! I sure do love her cooking too! She has such a great spirit and LAUGH!! :) :) I am blessed to have her as a cousin.. just like a sister!
Jeannie