Friday, October 05, 2007

If you love me...

Jesus replied, "All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them. Anyone who doesn't love me will not obey me." (John 14:23-24)

Jesus tells it like it is when He said, "All who love me will do what I say." To say, "I love Jesus!" and yet not do what the word of God commands makes us out to be a liar! Don't say you love Jesus and not do what He says. To love Jesus means to do what He says-everything He says! Not just bits and pieces of His word that we agree with or parts that line up with our particular denomination. To love Jesus means to obey EVERYTHING He says! Let us not just say we love Jesus but let us prove it by the way we live!

Update: Pastor Mike Perkins of Nations Harvest was our guest speaker this week at Claiborne Christian School's Junior/Senior High Chapel. He brought a very timely and challenging word! Many, many young people were touched and ministered to during Wednesday's service. Thanks Mike for bringing the word of God! I'm blessed to call you friend.

Have a great week!

Beck

No comments: