Thursday, October 18, 2007

National Youth Workers Conference


After a long Wednesday at Family Church we wrapped up another night of student ministry on our current series "Hooked" which deals with temptation. Directly after service my wife Jodi and I drove over to Jackson, Mississippi where we arrived about midnight. We got about four hours of rest then flew out at 6:15 A.M. headed to San Diego, California for the National Youth Workers Conference. I'm excited about "getting equipped" and also having the opportunity to spend several days with my beautiful bride!


I'll update as often as I'm able.


Blessings!


Beck

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya'll have a great time! We will be praying for ya'll to have a great time and of course for Gracen! :) That is a good pic of Jodi!
Love ya'll,
cuz Jeannie

Anonymous said...

Aw- how fun!!!! Enjoy your trip!!

LP

Anonymous said...

have a great time and meet some interesting people that may become life long friends. love dad