Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fully Devoted Hunters


I believe being a "fully devoted hunter" is part of becoming a "fully devoted disciple of Christ". Why? Because it's biblical! We are just trying to carry out ALL of God's commands. For any of you animal right activists out there I give you Genesis 9 starting with verse 1.

"All the animals of the earth, all the birds of the sky, all the animals that scurry along the ground, and all the fish in the sea will look on you with fear and terror. I have placed them in your power. I have given them to you for food..." (Genesis 9:1-2)

By good buddies Lee Taylor and Michael Fox did a little deer hunting last weekend. We started off on my place with a little morning hunt followed by a fabulous breakfast by my beautiful bride in our home. We then took it to Columbia, LA where Lee Taylor took his first deer kill ever! Lee is getting his masters at Regent University and will also be speaking at Family Church this Sunday!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

right on Bro. Beck, we as hunters and cristians need to stand up to all the tree-huggers and let the word of our LORD take care of the rest AMEN Randy