Friday, October 17, 2008

It's a Girl!!!

So yesterday my wife and I went to the doctor for her ultra sound to determine that the baby in her womb was first, was healthy then determine gender. Well, it looks like more pink will be sported in our home as we found out it is a girl!

Many people are surprised when I tell them of my wanting another girl instead of a boy. What they don't understand is "The King Doctrine" What is the "King Doctrine"?I was taught by Billy Hornsby years ago, "If you treat your wife (or daughters) like a queen they in turn will treat you like a king!" Now, that's what I'm talking about! So for now, I am able to hold to my supremacy in the home and not have to struggle for dominance with another male around! (at least for now)

So, I'm going to go out and enjoy this gorgeous Louisiana fall weather today and get back to providing meat for my home as I will lure off in the woods tomorrow morning to down a white-tailed deer ole school style with a smoke pole! (muzzle loader for you city folks)

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Y'ALL!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!
~Chad & Nicki

michelle miller said...

once again, congratulations!! love you guys~michelle

Anonymous said...

I am going to kill a bigger buck than you this year.... :)

LP

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for ya'll. I can see your smiling face as I read. Congratulations to all three of you. Gracen's gonna have a baby sister!! That's really great. Love ya'll, Mel

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another baby girl! May this daughter be as close to her new cousin David like Gracen & Gavin are! Just pray for me in a house with 3 guys!

Good luck on your hunting coming up! Jeremy is so ready for deer and duck hunting. Thanks to the cold weather - I made a big ol' pot of deer chili last night! Yum!

cuz Jeannie

Anonymous said...

WOW - congratulations!!!! How cool is that!

I hope the solitued of the hunting will give you time to think about how you will pay for 2 weddings!! Ha Ha!! (can you say.. love offering?)