Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A Night at the Parents

So with the storm knocking out the power at our home (it gets very dark in the country) we have stayed the last few nights at my parents. It's kinda cool to be hanging out again in the home where I grew up (Not to mention free food!). My daughter Gracen absolutely loves my parents! Maybe it's because she can get away with just about anything or maybe she senses the love that they have for her. I'm sure it's a little of both.

It's kind of weird not having service tonight but that has allowed me to prepare for next week's service (although Jodi and I will be chillin on a cruise ship somewhere).

Tomorrow I have a meeting planning a "Fifth Quarter" Event with some of my volunteer leaders as well as some serious XBox Madden playing with some of our students. I'm sure it will cause for an interesting day!

Sleep Good!

No comments: