Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Three Night Intensive

We have been having a three night intensive led by our Pastor, Michael O'Neal, on the subject of "Being Guided by the Holy Spirit." Tonight he will conclude the intensive as he teaches on the "Seven Spirits of God."

We will be having our own intensive tonight in the student ministry and the Carey Amos band will be here to led our students in worship as well.

Tomorrow I have the humbling opportunity to speak to our "Prime Time" ministry (senior adults) on the subject of "Spiritual Sons and Daughters." I am humbled and looking forward to it!

Construction has begun on our home renovation project. The men who are working on it have been working hard and non-stop to get this completed by the holidays. We are blessed to have people in our lives to help get the job done.

This Friday, my wife and I celebrate our "5th Wedding Anniversary." I can't even begin to describe to you how excited I am about that. We will celebrate out of town at a "Bed and Breakfast."

Have a wonderful week and God Bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful...and Happy Anniversary to you and Jodi!

LP

Anonymous said...

To my soulmate:
The last 5 years...Wow! What can I say? You have given me so much. So many memories, such spiritual guidance, and the best gift of all - our beautiful daughter, Gracen!
I love you and look forward to many more years together.