Friday, January 26, 2007

Days 5 and 6...

I pray everyone is coming along well in this exciting jourey we are all partaking of. Here are a few scriptures God impressed on my heart the last few days. I have been meditating on them.

Day 5

God spoke to my heart on day 5 and said, "You are not your own; you were bought at a price."
Simply put guys, we belong to the Lord Jesus! It is not about us, it is about him! His kingdom not ours!

“Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God-this is your spiritual act of worship.” (Romans 12:1)

“You are not your own; you were bought at a price…” (I. Corinthians 6:19b)

Day 6

We need to have the attitude of, "I GET to deny myself and have the honor of following Jesus Christ with all of my heart!"

“If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.” (Luke 9:23)

"This is the love for God: to obey his commands. And his commands are not burdensome..." (I. John 5:3)

No comments: