Monday, December 11, 2006

A Great Weekend

This past weekend was a very memorable weekend for my family and I.
To start it off, we had the great honor to host my Pastor, Joel Dyke, and Pastor Billy Hornsby from South Carolina on an exciting good ole fashioned Red Cut Hunting Club adventure! Like always, Bro.Billy left with a deer in the bag! (I'm always amazed!)

Sunday, was a day I will never forget as my Pastor and Bro. Billy prayed over my wife and I as they ordained me.
It was a day, not to honor me, but to honor what God has done and will do. I consider myself to be blessed. Blessed because I have a family, friends, and a great home church in Life Church that means everything to me!

I want to thank all who were able to attend. It was a very special day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beck,

I am so proud of you and everything God had done in your life, You are an amazing leader and wonderful friend and mentor! Thank you so much for everything you do! See You Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bekah!

You are a blessing! We will all get together soon so you, your mom, and Hannah can visit Gracen and I can get back to beating your dad in PLAYSTATION!!!