Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Time to Reflect

I know we need to be doing this (being thankful) on a daily basis but with Thanksgiving upon us it is an even better time to reflect.

I know everybody has their on definition of "being rich" and according to my definition, I am.(not financially speaking.)

Top 10 Reasons Why I am Rich:

1) My salvation.
2) My wife.
3) My daughter.
4) My family.
5) My health to enjoy them with.
6)Opportunity to make a living.
7) My Pastor/Mentor/Friend
8) A few people I can trully call friends in my life.
9) God's planted me in the country (where i can hunt!)
10) I know who I am

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't remember your blog but I found it! Like your top ten reasons but you forgot one...(the best sister in the world!)

Anonymous said...

Opps! That was #11 !!