Thursday, September 14, 2006

A night out on the town...

We've almost made it through the week and boy am I enjoying this nice cooler weather! (My neck is starting to swell as hunting season approaches us.)

Well, the wife and I (and baby girl) are getting ready for a night out with Pastor Joel and his family. We are thinking about grubbing at the Waterfront Grill in Monroe. Sounds like a good choice to me. I always enjoy the fellowship of my Pastor and his family. Isn't it cool to be able to have a Pastor down-to-earth enough to kick back and hangout with?

Til the next post...God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beck!
I had a blast last night.. Thanks for the coffee!!! :D
Your the best youth pastor/friend ever! Thanks for all you do!!!!

Anonymous said...

I had a blast last night... You guys are some of the most fun down to earth people I know, I always enjoy spending time with you and Jodi (and of course my baby girl gracen) I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Good posts below...hope the night out was good. It is good to have a pastor like Bro. Joel. I have heard nothing but good from everyone about him~!