Monday, August 14, 2006

Voices in the Head, Issues in the Heart

We had a great service yesterday at Life Church West Monroe. After a wonderful time of worship, we got into the word ministering on "Voices in the Head, Issues in the Heart." (Mark Murphy and Rob Tucker did a fantastic job with the bumper video.) I would like to thank Pastor for giving me the opportunity to minister God's word while he was out on a much deserved vacation in Gulf Shores. Thank you Pastor Joel!

The Bible says in I. Peter 1:13 to "Therefore, prepare your minds for action." The mind is indeed a great battlefield and many of times the battles are lost and won here. There are many people that are held captive in the mind by Satan who has a "mental stronghold" on them. Satan has no right unless we agree with him to have any territory in our minds.

Without getting further into all of this you can hear the message online by clicking on the following link: http://www.lifechurchwestmonroe.com/voices2.html

If the link doesn't work you can go to lifechurchwestmonroe.com and click on "online sermons".

Have a blessed week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beck,

I just listened to your message tonight upon returning home. You did a great job! I am proud of you. I received an email of a young man who was touched through the message. I forwarded it to you. It is an honor to have you serving with me. Thank you!

Joel

Anonymous said...

I appreciate all the opportunities you give me to serve Bro.Joel. It is an honor and a priviledge to serve with you.

We are all glad that you guys made it home safely. Hope the vacation was a blast!

Can't wait to watch the Saints/Cowboys game tonight!

Beck

Anonymous said...

Beck,

You preached a good word a couple of Sunday's ago. I also enjoyed Wednesday night too! You have a strong annointing on your life...I can't wait to see what God is going to do as you continue to serve Him!