Monday, August 07, 2006

Exciting weekend at Life Church

Talk about some exciting times going on at Life Church West Monroe!

This past Saturday we took our core leadership from our Student Ministry to "The Gathering" at Hodge, Louisiana this weekend. It is a youth event that brings unity to the different churches and teens in the area to worship God. We preached "The end of myself" to the teenagers who responded to God's drawing after the message. We have a great group of teenagers here at Life Church and I am so thankful to have them as leaders!

Bro.Joel wrapped up a two week series on marriage this Sunday to a packed house! We had to pull out some "emergency chairs" due to the overflow of people. You know Satan would love nothing more than to destroy and divide the home! It was good to get a two week message on how to strengthen your marriage! Thanks Bro.Joel!

I want to encourage you to get connected and stay connected at Life Church!

Beck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Becksterlis,

I just wanted to tell you bye! I'll see you when we get back be sure and tell Jodi I said I love her and kiss Gracen for me :) I love you guys! See ya soon!