Monday, August 28, 2006

Happy B-Day Xtreme Life!

Well...I'm about eight days behind on this but on August 20th three years ago, Life Church (then River of Life) founded its 1st student ministry with two hopeful teens.

Three years later we are seeing God continue to grow the student ministry including growing the teen leadership. It has been a very exciting three years and I look forward to many more to come.

Thank you to ALL of our teen leaders who "make it happen" every Wednesday night and thank you Pastor Joel for humoring us three years ago and giving us a shot!

Happy "3".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beck!
Thats awesome!!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED about fusion... Me, Bekah, EMily and Ian are going to get the stage decorated tommorow afternoon.... I'll see ya wednesday! I"M PUMPED! Thanks for making the 3 years awesome!!!!

LOve you both!
hannah

Anonymous said...

Happy 3 YEARS! Wow I didn't even realize it has been so long! Its awesome to look back and see what all God has done in our youth group! I can't wait for Fusion it is going to be AWESOME! See you wednesday if I can do anything to help just email me :)

Tell Jodi I said hey!

Anonymous said...

See you tonight beck! It's gonna be awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on three wonderful years! I remember back when everything took place in the diner and then it became the extreme diner! It's amazing what God can do...keep believing and He will continue to bless!