Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Xtreme Life Night

Tonight, we had another great service in our student ministry here at Life Church.
Ian, Hannah, and Caleb led us in several wonderful worship songs to our Lord. You are doing a great job guys!
We taught from Genesis 11 about living for Christ or living for ourselves. Are we involved in God's plans for our lives or are we "making a name for ourselves"? We really challenged the students tonight from the word of God.
We wrapped up the message with a powerful testimony from Hannah Dyke. GREAT JOB HANNAH! It is so encouraging to see the fruit of the Holy Spirit in our teenagers lives!
Matt Nance came in behind me and wrapped up the service wonderfully as he always does.
Last and least, we had alot of fun playing a few games of volleyball. (my team won and no it was not rigged."
Have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beck!
Wednesday was awesome... I am so excited to see what God has in store. I saw Jared Walker tonight, and I saw him the other day too, he said he thinks he's off next wednesday and he's going to try and come.. I love ya'll, your a blessing!! Tell Jodi I'm praying for her!

Anonymous said...

Is there a baby yet ;). You did an amazing job wednesday night, I meant to email you but got side tracked. Your message's always keep my attention and help me to finish my week And also encourage me! Thanks for being so great! You guys better call whenever Gracen gets here :) Tell Jodi I said I love her!

Anonymous said...

Thanks girls! We will let you know when the baby starts to arrive! (Hopefully soon!)