Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Day at Duck Commander

Well I did it! I took an afternoon of work off! No worries! No cares! Just laid back fun!
I had the honor to spend an entire afternoon at the home/business of the Duck Commander, Inc. by invitation from my good friend Jeptha Robertson.
We started off our afternoon with a wonderfully cooked meal by his mother Mrs. Kay Robertson her self. Man, that woman can cook!
After lunch, Jep and I headed off to a private pond located at the end of the earth to do some fishing. We spent around five hours catching all the large-mouth bass we could handle but releasing them after each catch.
After our adventure, we headed back to my place with his wife and kids for supper. Of course we couldn't finish off the evening until we had watched the latest DuckMen video, "Relentless."
I encourage you to go to www.duckcommander.com to check out this site! They are great Christian people who use duck hunting as a platform to reach people. Believe me, they've done it!

No comments: