Monday, April 24, 2006

Real men wear pink???

This past Saturday afternoon our wonderful ladies of Life Church gave my wife and I a baby shower. I was surrounded by pink! Pink flowers! Pink decorations! Ladies in pink! Pink everywhere! I have to say I felt a little out of place at first but to see the big smile on Jodi's face made me glad I was there. The place looked great, the food was awesome, the flowers, the gifts, and the fellowship made it a wonderful event! Our baby is already truly blessed!

I would like to thank all of the ladies who worked so hard to put the baby shower on. Thank you for showing how much you care about us. We were truly humbled. You guys...er...I mean ladies are the best! Thank you very much! Life Church ladies rock!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I wish I could have been there!! I'm glad it was great for you both.

Anonymous said...

Beck,

Had i of known you were going, I would have gone also. i heard the food was great. You know me? Love me some good food. You and Jodi are a huge blessing to us. We love you.
Joel

Anonymous said...

It was such a pretty shower! I can't wait for baby Gracen to get here :)