Thursday, April 06, 2006

Awaiting X24

We are all anxiously awaiting our first ever "X24 Weekend" (Life Church's D-Now) that will start this Friday night @ 5:30 P.M.
"X24" stands for the extreme 24 hours that will take place this weekend @ Life Church WM and also in several host homes in Ouachita Parish.
We are excited about having the worship band "Altered" that will lead us in worship during the course of the weekend. I had the great priviledge of speaking at a youth event last year where Altered lead worship. If you've never worshiped with Altered let me tell you...HANG ON! These guys (and girl) are passionate!!!
We are also excited about having Kevin Bates from Life Church Winnsboro come and be our speaker for the weekend. I met Kevin years ago when he was a youth pastor for a local church in our area and let me tell you, he's got a word from the Lord for this weekend!
It gets cranked up tomorrow night so be in prayer for all of our students and leadership over the next "X24".
Bless ya!
B.P.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I"M READY, I"M READY, I"M READY!!! CAN"T WAIT!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Aw, I wish I could attend. I know we had fun when me and you headed down to Baton Rouge several years ago. I will be praying! Good luck!