Monday, October 12, 2009

What I love about F.C.

We had a great weekend at Family Church. Presence driven worship, I got the priviledge of baptizing four folks, and Michael Stravato brought a powerful/challenging word on suffering.

As I was getting ready this morning several "things" were stirring in my heart. One of those "things" was on the subject of why I love Family Church so much. Here are a few:

1. The Word of God is preached in it's fullness from the pulpit.

2. We are challenged daily to live out what is being preached from the pulpit.

3. A tremendous focus is placed on the family unit. The most effective approach/method in discipleship and evangelism is through the family.

4. The wonderful relationships I get to be apart of.

5. The "ship" is always moving forward. F.C. is always striving to go forward towards the goal God has called us to.

6. Family Church is a GREAT place to raise your family!

These are just a few reasons of why I love Family Church so much!

1 comment:

Josh Riggs said...

You left out chinatown. Whats up with that?