Thursday, July 02, 2009

Birthday and Family Night




There is nothing quite like an "All American Girl" Birthday Party to kick off your Saturday! My oldest daughter Gracen, turned 3 years old this past Saturday. My wife Jodi, had it looking like "Uncle Sam" lived at 172 Rayner Road. There was red, white, and blue all over the place! We did a little grilling, had a giant water slide, ate some melon, birthday cake, and oh yea-sweated it up in the 100% heat! Nothign like a Louisiana summer! I love my daughter and enjoyed celebrating her 3rd B-day with family and friends!

Sunday afternoon we had both sides of the family come over for a little Family Night! The last Sunday of each month is Family Night here at Family Church! We did some more grilling, eating, volleyballing, and again-sweated it out in the LA heat!

I love spending time with those closest to me! Thank you God for the family unit and what you desire for it to be!

Beck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and waht a fabulous picture of ole Aunt Laurie!!! haha Yes, it was a fun weekend!