Wednesday, April 01, 2009

"Instead give yourselves completely to God, for you were dead, but now you have new life." (Romans 6:13b)

I woke up this morning at 4 A.M. a little anxious and ready to get the day going. I spent time with Jesus and allowed the Holy Spirit to speak to me the message to give our teenagers tonight. Man, life is so different with Jesus! I remember the day it was hard to get out of the bed at 7:30 let alone earlier. When Christ is leading the way the lense in which you view life from is so very different. Today, I am a husband, father, and a minister. I am truly blessed to be able to go out tonight and share Christ to those who need Him.

Thank you Jesus for new life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes sir...good en'

Anonymous said...

Get em prepared for the coming Tribulation of the Saints...

The Dark days are upon us....