Sunday, January 18, 2009

Guatemala Bound!

It's been over 9 years since I took my first mission's trip (Brazil) and since then have been able to go to several different countries to minister. Tomorrow morning at 6:30 A.M. Michael Lewis (of Inn Ministries) and I will fly out of Monroe to head to Guatemala. I'm so excited because such a huge part of my heart is missions and evangelism. I will have the opportunity to minister in village churches, a youth event, and probably the most humbling; address Michael's staff. It seems the Bible truly comes alive when I've been on these trips in the past and I'm excited!

Please pray for our safety as we travel and minister to these precious people in whom Christ died for.

I will leave out Monday and return Saturday night!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We miss you! I know that you will have a great time.