Friday, July 13, 2007

Kids Camp


( A recent trip to the Board Walk in Shreveport, LA with some awesome people from my small group)
This Sunday we will take 170 Family Church kids, staff, and volunteers to Jimmie Davis State Park on Caney Lake for this years 2007 Kids Camp. I'm excited yet alittle anxious because I don't know that I've ever done a "Kids Camp" before but hey, I get a wondeful excuse to act completely like a kid again. Sometimes thats not too hard to do.
Please be in prayer for us as it will be a 5 Day long event.
Blessings,
Beck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beck, please tell everyone in your small group that we said hello. What an awesome looking group. We will pray for you guys on the trip. One day we might actually get to talk on the phone, haha!
chad and nicki o.

Anonymous said...

hey beckster...we are bloggers now too!