Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Update...

As many of you know my family and I have been diligently seeking God's direction for our lives this year. God has given us a very humbling opportunity to be apart of the staff at Family Church of West Monroe.

On July 1st I will become the new Junior High Pastor and also teach Bible/Chapels for Claiborne Christian School this upcoming school year. My wife Jodi will continue to stay home with our daughter but will also be apart of the Wednesday Night Children's Ministry.

We are very excited and would ask that you continue to pray for us.

You can reach me by email now at beck@familychurch.org

Thank you to those who faithfully stood with us in prayer these past few months as God was in the process of opening the right doors.

May God Bless you!

No comments: