Friday, December 29, 2006

Year Coming to an End

Well, as 2006 is coming to an end and we get ready to embark on a new year I can't help but look back and reflect on the past twelve months.

The year 2006 has had its ups and downs, highs and lows, mountains and valleys but above all, I would like to think I have grown from all these experiences.

I'd like to touch on some of the "highlights" from 2006.

Personally, Jodi and I received one of the greatest gifts we could ever ask for, a beautiful healthy baby daughter.

Spiritually, one of the greatest days of my journey was to have two pastors whom I respect greatly lay their hands on me to confirm the call of God upon my life.

Student Ministry wise, the most exciting point to me is to have several teen leaders step up and lead other teenagers. We started our first student led worship team in 2006 which is a huge step for us. We continue to grow spiritually and numerically, steadily.

It was exciting to see Life Church continue to move forward in the direction the Lord is leading us. As we continue to grow it is exciting to see the body of Christ continue to reach out and serve more and more! It is such an honor to serve with such great leaders as we have at Life Church!

Before I leave 2006 in 2006, I am taking time to hear the voice of God and prepare my heart for what 2007 has in store.

Happy New Year!

No comments: