Monday, October 16, 2006

My Pastor

My Pastor

My Pastor loves the Lord with all his heart.
My Pastor loves and cares for people.
My Pastor is a great friend to me.
My Pastor is my personal mentor.
My Pastor is someone I can talk to.
My Pastor is someone who will listen.
My Pastor is an instrument God is using in my life.
My Pastor has been there for me.
My Pastor is someone whom I respect.
My Pastor is a spiritual person yet is down to earth.
My Pastor keeps going when his faith is attacked.
My Pastor keeps loving when its difficult to.
My Pastor looks out for my best interest.
My Pastor has served faithfully in the ministry.
My Pastor has vision.
My Pastor has given his life to missions.
My Pastor helps those who can't help themselves.
My Pastor has given unselfishly.
My Pastor has invested time.
My Pastor has worked hard.
My Pastor has trusted God.
My Pastor has seen God work miracles.
My Pastor is some folks hero.
My Pastor is authentic and real.
My Pastor is someone I can lean on.
My Pastor prays for me.
My Pastor counsels me.
My Pastor fights the devil.
My Pastor is a giver.
My Pastor is deserving to be thanked for who he is and what he has done.

Thank you Pastor Joel for being a great Pastor! Happy Pastor Appreciation Week!

Your friend,

Beck

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beck,

WOW! Thank you so much for the kind words. I am here for you and I want nothing more than to see your dream fulfilled. You are a blessing to my life.

Anonymous said...

Thats so awesome Beck! Its great to hear things like that about my dad, He is certainly an awesome guy! In a few years Gracen will be saying the same about you! I love you guys thanks for always being here for my family and me :)