Friday, June 30, 2006

A Day to Remember

On June 27th, 2006 at 2:04 P.M. my life was forever changed when my wife gave birth to Gracen Hope Payne. I was not ready for the storm of joy and emotion I would feel when I saw my precious baby girl come into this world.

I would like to thank everyone for their prayers for my wife and Gracen's safety during the delivery. Life Church is our family and we thank everyone for visiting and being there for us during this exciting time!

Grace and Hope

God gave Jodi this name (Gracen Hope, sounds like Grace and Hope) for our child one morning as she was praying. How true it is that we are in desperate need of God's "Grace N' Hope."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord Dear Brother! I know how proud you are. You and Jodi will make wonderful parents and Gracen Hope surely has a wonderful example of Christ's love to learn from as she grows. Congratulations Beck and Jodi! Love ya Brother!

Anonymous said...

Your mom and I are still on cloud nine. We are so proud of Gracen Hope. Her name itself inspires hope. We are very, very proud of you and Jodi.

Anonymous said...

Hey Beck!

I love her so much already, She is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! I'm still praying for you guys, Can't wait to see ya'll!

Anonymous said...

Hey Beck!
She is so beautiful. She was sweet, and so pretty. I'm so happy for ya'll, Gracen is very lucky to have parents like you and Jodi. If you impact her life half as much as you've impacted mine and alot of other teens at life church. She won't have a problem at all! :) If you guys need anything let us know, its our turn to give back to ya'll. We are praying and love ya'll so much!!! kiss gracen for me. I'll be out there to see her really soon!!! :D