Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fusion Night...Aftermath

Fusion-the merging together of two different components to form one union.
Last night God's people didn't allow age, culture, or differences to come in between them. Fusion took place. A merging together took place for the sole purpose of worshiping the Lord our God.
Wow! Wasn't it awesome to see several different generations come together and worship God!? Worship was dynamic! Thank you Jesus for your wonderful presence!
God is really doing some awesome things at Life Church WM! I stood in awe last night as I reflect on what God has done just in the student ministry alone at Life Church. The vision is trully coming to pass!
I want to thank all the adults @ Life Church for making a great showing! Thank you for coming and supporting the Student Ministry! I'm proud to be apart of such an awesome church and around so many great people! I'm already looking forward to our next "Fusion Night" and I hope you are to!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! I'm glad things were good for ya'll. I don't think I will make the next one but maybe I will make one another day!

Anonymous said...

YOU DID AWESOME BECK! You always do so it wasn't a suprise,but It was incredible to see the teens participating in worship, and being alert to your teaching. It takes time, and we're doing great!!! God is moving, and your doing the follow up work better than anyone could!! Thanks for all you do, last night I was SOOO Proud to call you my youth pastor. I always am, but last night especially!! Your the bomb!! I'm always praying for you!!!
Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Beck!

It was amazing last night! I was surprise to see more of our teens get in the flow of worship! And your lesson was out of this world!! I'm so exciting every week to see whats going to happen and who is going to be there. X-24 is going to be so great I can't wait! See you sunday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks alot for the comments! You girls are awesome! I'm so excited to see what God is doing in ALL of our lives!

Anonymous said...

Beck,

WOW! I was so proud of you last night. I meant it when I said that you are an emerging communicator in this generation. We are going to be hearing alot from you in the years to come. I look forward to serving with you for many years!

Joel